Trauma and Narrative Exposure Therapy will help a participant to:
- Help a trauma survivor to tap into their innate ability to heal
- Restore balance to the mind and body
- Help a professional to help their clients release unresolved traumas to live more fully
- Help relieve anxiety, insomnia, depression, and unexplained pain
- Explore key concepts in understanding narrative Exposure Therapy
- Learn “hot” implicit memories vs. “cool” declarative memories
- Learn ways to adapt techniques for preventing continued trauma reactions
- Learn step-by-step NET skills to help a client in their recovery from trauma
- Help survivors separate trauma of the past that keeps them from the living in the present
- Help survivors create a “legal testimony”
- Build client resilience for future challenges
- Reduce a survivor’s suffering through integration techniques
NET is a form of exposure that encourages traumatized survivors to tell their detailed life history chronologically to a skilled counselor or psychotherapist who will record it, read it back, and assist the survivor with the task of integrating fragmented traumatic memories into a coherent narrative.
NOTE: This 3-Day Training is $500. You will receive a certificate at the end of the training.